Monday, May 16, 2016

      I have did 10 girls hair for my project and I accomplished my goal. today I will be getting my poster board and everything else that I need for my final presentation. tonight I will start my poster board since I don't present until Wednesday. my poster board will have a lot of information on it but only what is needed. when I get everything done on my poster board then I will be able to write everything down on my note card that I need.




     my poster board will have all of the pictures of the girls hair that I have done and it will also have many more things . I will make my poster board as creative as possible. I will make sure that my TED TALK has all of the information that needs to be provided and I will have some steps for certain hair styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment