I have done 3 more girls hair and I have also bleached and died one into a peachy color. I am getting a lot done within these last couple of days. so far no I have done 6 people hair and I am proud. I just need to get more people hair to do so that I can at least have done 10. if I get 10 done before Sunday then maybe I will try and do 15. one of the girls hair that I have done was purple but I did not dye that one that hair came like that. when I am done I will print out all of the hair that I have done.
For my presentation (TED TALK) I will probably do a poster board instead of a power point because I feel like I will be able to make it more of an attention getter. When I do my poster board I will probably glue 2 boards together and when I print out all of the pictures I will put them on there and I will make it creative. This weekend I will get all of the materials for my poster board and I will start it this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment