I am still going to do my hair project I just will not be doing the actual Hair Show because of time. I will just be doing about 5 to 10 different people hair and I will present them in my presentation (TED TALK). I already got 3 people out of the way. I have all the hair materials that I need to do everyone hair. I will also be bleaching somebody's hair and dying it into a different color. Today after school I will be braiding somebody hair into 5 braids. So after I do that one I will have for and I will also be doing somebody hair this weekend.
I have most of the things that I need for my project I just have to get the rest of the people hair done and I need to start my power point for my presentation and I will be set. I think that doing my power point will be a little difficult , I don't know how I just feel like it is going to be. My project is going good so far after all I just need to get a little more things done and I will be set.
No comments:
Post a Comment