Wednesday, April 27, 2016

                        I have made my hair show flyer and I have gotten the date when I want my hair show to take place on. The day will be on May 19 at 6:30.  I have also gotten more models that I need , so I am almost done with all of that. now I just need to work on my presentation(TED TALK). I also need to just ask the school tomorrow to use the little theater.


                       I almost have everything done that I need to get done for my project. I just need to get little things done and I just need to get the little bit of hair things that I need to get and that will be next Thursday when I get them and my grandmother will be helping me with money. starting tomorrow I will be starting my presentation (TED TALK).

No comments:

Post a Comment