Wednesday, April 27, 2016

             I have gotten my interview done , it will not post so I have sent it to Mrs.Walker. I need about 20 models and so far I have 10. Now all I have to do is get my presentation (TED TALK) done and make my flyers. when I come back to school tomorrow I will ask the school if I can use the little theater for my fashion show. I need to make about 20 flyers to post around the school and maybe more so that the models can give them out to their families.
 

         To get into the hair show you need to bring at least two unopened canned goods so that we can donate them to a homeless shelter. Today I will call a homeless shelter that I have in mind to ask them if they will accept the donation. I also need to make a donation box for all of the canned goods that will be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment