So far in my blog I have looked up many different hair styles that I can use and I have also gotten a book from the library with many different tips which is called " The Craft DIY Hair & Beauty" By Lou Teasdale. I need to start recruiting many different models for my hair show. Later on today I will also do my interview so that it will be posted tomorrow. I have started to gather up some hair supplies and I also need to get an exact date for my hair show so that I can ask the school if I can use the little theater. I also should start making flyers so that they can get passed around
I also will make it that you bring one canned good to the show to get in so that we donate it to people that need it. I just need to get my date done some flyers some models and to ask the school if I can have it here. I am almost done with everything that needs to get done. I also might look up a couple more hair styles that I can use
No comments:
Post a Comment