I have 4 weeks until my project is due and I still kind of need to get some things done . I need to do my TED talk presentation. I will be doing my interview today so that it will be posted tomorrow on my blog. I also need to get a count of how many models that I want/need to use and I need to start making flyers for my hair show. I kind of need to still need to get a lot done in 4 weeks so I need to get on the road with all of the work that I need to get done.
This week I will try to get as much done as I can so that I wont have to a lot of last minute things. I will also make sure that I ask if I can have my hair show here at Palo Verde on the little theater. Even though I don't have everything done that needs to be done I will make sure everything gets done on time and will be done right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment